What’s Included in this Video Course
Learn how to use our unique RAPT (Reinforce-Alpha-Positive Training) method of dog training to:
- Make use of the natural instincts of dogs to get him to understand your commands
- Avoid the 4 most common mistakes that almost every dog owner makes while potty training his dog
- Teach your dog, in 3 simple steps, to come to you every time you call
- Train your dog to walk with you like a gem – without pulling the leash or without getting distracted
- Stop your dog from barking incessantly – a habit that not only bothers you but even alienates your neighbours
- End behavioural problems like aggression, jumping, nipping or biting
- Bring out the best in your dog and turn it into a loving and loyal companion
RAPT helps you do a lot more than just house trainingThis FREE video course, based on the RAPT or Reinforce-Alpha-Positive-Training method, have been proven to raise happy, housebroken and obedient dogs (and delighted and satisfied owners!). Watch as we use the RAPT method to train a 2 month old, untrained puppy live on camera and you will be amazed at
- How quickly she starts following the commands without hesitation
- How she even gives signals to go outside for it’s business
- How she learns to greet guests by sitting at one corner of the room.
- …And how easy it is to solve 15 other behavioural problems
User Reviews – see what a few of the 416,000+ people who have watched these free videos have said about them:
Cassandra WallaceWith just a few days of training, I have managed to get Grace to come when called, sit when I ask her to, and stop pulling on her leash.
Amanda SilverI used the RAPT method to housetrain him and it has worked wonders on him!
Gina MeyerWith your first 2 videos I learnt how to make it obvious to her what was not acceptable. And she got it too. Amazing results.
Matt JensonThanks to your videos, he is now a lot calmer and friendlier towards everyone and the barking has almost completely stopped now.
About Jim Brooks the inventor of the RAPT method
Hi, I’m Jim, the inventor of the RAPT method for training dogs. I have helped to successfully train more than 1100 dogs using the RAPT method – from small breeds like Pomeranians and Chihuahuas to large breeds like English Mastiffs and Great Danes. Regardless of the age and the breed of the dog, the RAPT method produces fast results because, unlike most other dog training methods that simply depend on using rewards, the RAPT method begins by creating a solid foundation of trust between the dog and its owner.
Training An Untrained Dog
- Get your puppy or dog housetrained
- Quieten the barking
- Quit the biting
- Become comfortable around people, other pets, even young children